Saturday, February 11, 2012

Let's Hear from You!

Tomorrow marks the one-week anniversary of the birth of this blog, and I'd like to thank the surprisingly strong instant interest reflected in thousands of page views.   In our first posting,  I mentioned carrying on the work of Ed Chang, who wrote a daily Beethoven blog for quite some time before ending it last December (see his archived coverage here).   Last night we got a nice note from Ed:   "Great!  I'm glad someone is carrying on the Beethoven torch!" While traffic has been terrific, few have left comments so now I'm really urging you to get the ball rolling and see how much chat we can generate here.   Thanks for joining this orchestra.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! As with Ed's blog before, I will check it everyday! Beethoven is my life - to me the greatest artist of all time, so any new info on him is always welcome. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to buying your book and seeing the film about the Ninth (which made me cry watching the trailer!!)

    Peace

    ReplyDelete